We introduce you to the product, which has become an advanced remedy based on botulinum toxin type A. This is a preparation developed by the South Korean company Medytox Inc. Unlike the well-known Botox drug, Innotox has a unique liquid form and an improved constituent. Its popularity extends to many countries, including Ukraine, due to its convenience of use, high efficiency, and affordable cost.
Medytox Inc. – is the leading biopharmaceutical company in South Korea, which has won the recognition of customers not only in the domestic market but also abroad due to the highest quality products!
innotox 100 units are widely used for a variety of cosmetic problems such as blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm, spastic torticollis, expression lines, excessive sweating of the palms and armpits, inter-row furrow, nasolabial folds and wrinkles around the mouth. The use of Innotox is also revealed in the correction of the shape of the nose and facial oval, and correction of defects in the position of the lips, which are manifested in the constant height of both parts.
Use of the drug is recommended after surgical interventions to avoid the formation of scars and scars at the incision sites. It is also used in the treatment of facial neuritis and tics, on which conventional drugs have no effect.
On this page
The use of Innotox is indicated for the following cases:
1. Smoothing of horizontal wrinkles on the forehead.
2. Correction of wrinkles in the interbrow area and supraorbital area.
3. Elimination of “crown’s feet” around the eyes.
4. Raising the lowered corners of the lips.
5. Smoothing pronounced creases in the area of the nasolabial triangle.
6. Fighting the skin above the eyelids (dermatochalasis).
7. Correction of asymmetry of facial features.
8. Elimination of wrinkles on the neck and décolleté, including horizontal and vertical folds.
9. Correction of the “gingival smile” where the upper gum is visible.
10. Correction of lip asymmetry caused by paresis.
11. Treatment of hypertrophy of the masseter muscle in case of massive mandible.
12. Control of blepharospasm.
13. Counteracting hemifacial spasm.
14. Treatment of excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) by injection into the axillary region.
Results of Innotox 100 units:
innotox 100 units are injected via injections directed into the target muscles. The drug molecule binds to the surface of the nerve, penetrates the neurons, and affects a specific protein. This process disrupts the signaling chain, blocking the contraction of muscle fibers. The gradual smoothing of wrinkles is due to a decrease in muscle activity, which is the result of their constant strain.
After the treatment, the face undergoes noticeable changes: it tightens, the contour becomes more expressive, the position of the eyebrows is corrected, and wrinkles and folds become less noticeable.
The first changes are visible in 3-5 days after injections, and the maximum result is achieved in a few weeks and maintained for six months or longer.
The main advantages of Innotox 100 units
1. The drug is supplied in a ready-to-use liquid state and does not require dilution.
2. Safety and efficacy of the drug are confirmed by long-term clinical studies.
3. Expected results and their predictability.
4. The quality of the product is supported by improved packaging and manufacturing process.
5. The drug has the lowest diffusion of any known botulinum toxin to date.
6. Innotox is resistant to temperature changes, unlike similar solid preparations.
7. Absence of proteins, albumin, and gelatin, making it a preferred choice over other analogs.
8. The effect lasts up to 8 months, which is superior to the duration of action of other botulinum toxins, which leave the effect up to 4 months.
9. The minimal risk of complications when the procedure is carried out by a qualified specialist.
10. Affordable price.
Contraindications to use:
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Oncologic diseases.
- Myasthenic syndromes.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Neuromuscular disorders.
- Hernias of the upper and lower eyelids.
- Gravitational ptosis.
The product Innotox can not be used in parallel with aminoglycosides and myorelaxants, as well as with drugs that slow down blood clotting. This is due to the main mechanism of action of the drug, which affects cholinergic transmission. Also, the procedure is undesirable in acute viral infection (cold), exacerbation of chronic diseases, high blood pressure, damaged skin on the face, or during menstruation.
Injectable rejuvenation with Innotox is an innovative method that provides visible and long-lasting results in the fight against age-related skin manifestations.