https://textospeech.net/ is a substantial digital revolution in the tech world. It takes text as input and provides you with an audible speech as output. TTS tools have made traditional voiceover practice much easier because you no longer need to waste time recording audio and synchronizing it with video.
NaraKeet is one of the most used TTS tools nowadays, but it has some drawbacks too. It is an expensive tool. If you are looking for an affordable Text-To-Speech alternative to Narakeet, then no need to look further. Keep reading this article because it will save you time and will assist you in choosing the best Narakeet alternatives to generate TTS.
On this page
Narakeet is one of the best and most amazing Text to speech that can provide you with a voiceover of your given text and convert your PPT presentation into attractive videos with a voiceover. However, it is a bit expensive tool that costs you according to minutes. It will cost you $6 for 30 minutes of voiceover.
- It supports 90+ languages and 600+ voices.
- It creates audio files and narrates text quickly.
- Provides a preview before making a TTS speech audio.
- It includes pauses in voiceovers, which help a listener understand the content more easily.
- You can control the reading speed and estimated duration of voiceover as well.
- Can make dozens of copies within minutes.
Narakeet Text-To-Speech Alternative
NaraKeet is a useful online text to speech that uses artificial intelligence to narrate your text for you and can also make a video file. But if you are looking for an affordable TTS tool, then you should go for Textospeech.
Textospeech is a superior TTS tool as compared to NaraKeet. It is a powerful, realistic text-to-speech engine that converts text into an audio file. This Text to speech has more AI-generated voices that contain diverse emotions like happiness, anger, excitement, sadness, etc. You can use these voiceovers for YouTube Videos, tutorials, e-learning courses, or voiceover projects. You can also purchase a quarterly plan for 19$, an annual plan for 60$, and a lifetime deal for 134$.
- It supports 140+ languages and 300+ voices.
- It is a web-based tool.
- It has a 1-minute response time.
- It has a user-friendly interface and is efficient to use.
- You can also control the pitch, speed, and volume of the speech.
- It can also add different emotions that make your audio file more audible to the listener.
- You can generate unlimited projects.
- It offers you a preview mode before downloading your speech.
Text-To-Speech is an emerging and assistive field in the tech world where you can generate AI voiceovers of your text in more natural-sounding voices with emotions. However, NaraKeet is a popular TTS tool, but it is a bit expensive. So if you are looking for an alternative to Narakeet, then you can go for Textospeech. It offers several unique features to you on an affordable budget. This article must have helped you enough to clear up your confusion.